Saturday, April 26, 2008

That's A Lot of DP!


I made this card for Amy's Super Sketch Sunday challenge! Amy's one requirements for these sketches is that you use lots of different dp. She even tells you where to put the dp. Lucky for me, I have been dying to use up all of my old dp so I played! I flipped my sketch upside down but I think it will work. This card is really fun and it was really fun to make. It was the first time I had used the "chirp up" stamp from the Very Punny set. I hope you enjoy. I will be back later because I am so far behind on posts again. I can't believe I am actually. I haven't felt like I have done a lot of stamping this week. My mojo just hasn't been there like usual. Thanks for stopping by! I will be back soon!

Recipe:
Stamps: Very Punny
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, So Saffron, Brocade Blue, K-I Memories dp
Ink: Black StazOn
Accessories: Punches, SU! Markers, Ribbon, Brads, Dimensionals

2 comments:

leanne said...

Looks like a fun challenge...I know I have so many scraps that would work for this:)

claudia shadler said...

I love this card, lots of bright colors!

If u dunn mind, I shall add you to my blog, I believe you saw mine! You cann add me to yer too!


http://cloudscolorgarden.blogspot.com/