Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New and Old SFYTT!


Good evening everyone! Here is this week's Sketch For You To Try from Jen del Muro's blog. I had a lot of fun with this
sketch although it was a bit of a challenge for me. I am still trying to use up all of that old dp so the colors were a bit tricky. I am pretty pleased with the end results though!




This is a picture of last week's sketch challenge card! I just realized that I completely forgot to post it last week! Yikes! Sorry about that! I sent it off the very next day to Charmaine and forgot I hadn't posted it yet! Well, sorry this is so short. We had T-Church tonight and we are ready for bed!



Recipe For Birthday Card:
Stamps: Birthday Whimsy, So Many Scallops
Paper: Ruby Red, Garden Green, Whisper White, Basic Black, K-I Memories
Ink: Garden Green
Accessories: SU! Markers, SU! Glitter, Dimensionals, Punches, Paper Piercer, Ribbon, Brads

Recipe for Embrace Card:
Stamps: Embrace Life
Paper: Ginger Blossom dsp, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Watercolor
Ink: Black StazOn
Accessories: SU! Markers, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Blender Pens

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love that "embrace life" stamp - which set is that in?! Very cute!!!